We can help clients with strategic financing advice with regard to the company's funding options and we can also manage its funding relationships. Our member firms' independence from the providers of financing products enables us to provide wholly objective advice. The key factors to ensuring that the long term growth objectives are met are the deliverability and structure of debt.
Our independence also allows us to provide expert transaction execution across the full spectrum of debt products:
- Debt restructuring and renegotiation for under performing companies, including negotiations with banks and other institutional investors;
- New debt issues- negotiating competitive terms, agreeing financial convenants, etc.;
- Refinancings - loans, private placements, etc.;
- Benchmarking pricing; margins and fees;
- Cash management improvement
- Leveraged or acquisition finance — includingmergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, exit and divestment financing;
- Structured finance including asset based lending, leasing and securitisation;
- Real estate and asset financing — including sale and leaseback transactions, and reviews of funding options.
In giving you objective advice, we can:
- advise you throughout the transaction process — from initial strategy through to implementation;
- support your decision making process with clear analysis of available options and solutions;
- provide market experience in relation to the key debt markets, products and counterparties — introducing you whenever needed to key players in the debt capital markets;
- develop long-term financial projections
- determine optimum capital structure
- undertake complex negotiations or arm you for negotiations with bankers and investors.